1-to-1 Distribution Market – MIP Cancun
The most efficient TV distribution market to buy and sell programs
3 days of pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings for a fresh year of opportunity
How does the MIP Cancun TV Distribution Market work?
MIP Cancun offers a unique experience of pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings with international content distributors and TV buyers from the Latin American and US Hipanic markets. 17 to 25 guaranteed meetings will be included in your personalized agenda, and you will have a lot more on-site opportunities to network with TV industry executives.
After registering for the event, you will be able to create your profile and access the list of registered participants to set up your meeting preferences. The MIP Cancun algorithm will then take over and match all the preferences together: you will receive your personalized agenda a few weeks before the event, allowing you to focus on preparing your meetings instead of organizing them!
Attend as a distributor
Access 180 content buyers from the Latin America and US Hipanic markets
- Book your personalized meeting table
- Use the matchmaking tool
- Receive a tailor-made agenda with 17 to 25 1-to-1 meetings with content buyers
- Access TV channels you won’t meet elsewhere
- Network with buyers and production executives during exclusive screenings, shared conferences, networking events (lunches, dinners, drinks)
- Access conferences and network with top decision makers from the Latin America TV industry
Attend as a content buyer
The most efficient way for buyers to discover new Latino and international content from 200 TV distributors.
Organizing your meeting is simple & quick!
- Get in touch with the buyers’ department
- Receive a personalized 1-to-1 meeting agenda based on your preferences
- Attend new blockbuster program screenings to discover the next regional hits
- Catch up on the latest global and regional content trends
- Access conferences and network with other buyers and industry leaders
Get in touch with Eve Gualbert-Galvis
+33 179 719 471
WhatsApp: +33 7 76 88 56 75
Among confirmed buyers
Programming and Content Manager
TV+ (UCV TV)
Head of Content Acquisition LatAm
Disney Channels Latin America
Head of Programming
Extra TV, Canal 42
Programming and Acquisitions
A+E Networks Latin America
Director of Programming and Acquisitions
AMC Networks International - Latin America
Pedro Lascurain Fernandez
VP, Content Acquisition
Head of Programming
Vivoplay - TVV
Co-Production Forum registration
Join MIP Cancun Co-Production Forum
20-22 November 2019
Moon Palace Resort, Cancun, Mexico
In their words...
The organization is fantastic and the system of meetings and appointments also. I loved that the system makes the appointments according to the preferences and that a specific place is defined to have the meeting. This allows greater use of time and quality of meetings, as well as knowing different profiles of companies and people that in other types of fairs would not be possible.
Catalina Porto, Executive Manager Production, Caracol Television, Colombia